Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Purse Size Presentations

My blog typically focuses on classroom use, so in this entry I want to share another great productivity app for teachers, - Keynotes.  Keynotes is the PowerPoint software for Mac.  Keynotes has been around for long time, but now Apple created an app for the iPad ($14.99).  It is well worth the price if you are an iPad user involved in presentations for meetings, etc.

This past week I had to give a short presentation at our school improvement committee meeting.  I decided to purchase Keynotes for my iPad and try it out when creating the presentation.   I found that Keynotes is extremely easy to use and has a good assortment of templates, backgrounds, and transitions.  Media, files, and links can be pulled in - and best of all it is so convenient!  A professional looking presentation can be created quickly - all on the iPad! I also have the iPad VGA adapter cord.  It attaches to the projector cord and instantly your iPad screen display appears on the screen or monitor.  There isn't any lugging around a laptop, cords, or a projector!  Finally, a presentation that fits in my purse!




No comments:

Post a Comment